Image Map

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Baked Taquitos

I saw this on Pinterest last weekend and wanted to try it:






These baked taquitos looked so good!! I get taquitos often from our Mexican food restaurant, but these looked to be healthier. So, last night I gave them a try. They turned out really good! I had the chicken cooked ahead of time, so it didn't take long to put them together. I made some with flour and some with corn tortillas. I liked the flour, but Josh liked the corn. I made 3 dips to go with them them:
Guacamole
Ranch Jalapeno Dip- so yummy and creamy- we dipped our taquitos in this
Chili's Salsa- we ate our chips with this salsa and I always try to keep some in the fridge
I think good dips can make nearly anything taste good. I will definitely be making this recipe again. For a quick link to it- click HERE. I wish I had a picture of ours, but it always seems to be a little crazy around dinner time. Mine looked just like this picture. This is something different and fun you can try!! Happy Cooking!

3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy. I have a passionate love for guacamole.

    Just tagged you in an "11 Random Things" post...if you get a chance and want to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing! Wow, I want to make them!

    xo.Britt
    www.themagnoliapair.com

    ReplyDelete