I did make a recipe I wanted to share with you- Beef Stroganoff Sandwiches. These are really easy. I didn't follow a recipe exactly, but this is what I did:
Beef Stroganoff Sandwich
French Bread Loaf
~ 1 lb ground beef
oil
1/2 cup chopped onions
garlic powder
1 cup sour cream
Shredded cheddar cheese
Saute onions in some oil in a skillet until starting to soften. Add beef and cook until done. Add some garlic powder (~1 tsp). Stir in sour cream and cook until warm.
Cut loaf of bread in half, and then into very large pieces- see picture.
On Sunday I made some biscuits. I bought a heart shaped cookie cutter the other day, so I decided to use it for these. You could use this as an idea for breakfast on Valentine's day!
We have had so much fun letting Gus try new foods. One shock was that he really liked semisweet chocolate- as you can see from this picture:
Gus and I took Sophie (my sister's dog) back to her yesterday. We ate lunch with my grandparents and sister and her husband (not pictured)
After we got home, I had to go to a meeting at church. After all these activities, we are tired! Today I will be catching up around the house, and Gus will be catching up on napping!
Lots of fun memories at that restaurant! I recognized it right away! I hope you can relax and enjoy some downtime in the next few days!
ReplyDeleteThose sandwiches look TASTY!! I think I have to make those soon!
ReplyDeleteOh, those sandwiches look yummy, will have to do those right away.
ReplyDeleteWhat cute biscuits! I love Valentine's and am thinking about what cute things I'm going to do to celebrate the day. I'm thinking Cake Pops would be fun.
Blessings to you!