Image Map

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Playing Catch-Up

We had such a nice weekend! Josh was off of work Saturday- which is rare. It was nice to get up and not be in a hurry to be anywhere. Josh got some donuts, and we had our morning coffee. Gus likes donuts too ;)! We then headed to a nearby town to run a few errands and have lunch. Then we came home and just relaxed for the evening and watched some tv.

On Sunday, we went to church and then came home and had Sunday lunch. We used my grandmother's china, it is just beautiful. We had Pam's Chicken, green bean casserole, and rolls.

I think I look very much like a mom in this picture:

Gus and Josh played peek-a-boo in his house:

It was warmer outside so we enjoyed some sun. Remember this picture from last July?

Here is Gus next to that pot now!

Gus had a big weekend! He took his first step on Sunday!!! Josh was very glad he got to see it. Gus also discovered he can make big splashes- I think his bathtime in the sink is over- it is too messy.
Another favorite activity is moving furniture- like his highchair across the room:

Josh and I had a nice anniversary yesterday. We were both pretty tired by the end of the day, but we did manage to get one picture:

Last year I did not want my picture made because I was so huge being pregnant with Gus.

Gus and I will be spending the day doing things around the house. He had on his cute Thomas pjs this morning- he makes me smile.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a wonderful weekend! I'm glad you had a nice anniversary. It seems like it's been longer than 2 years, doesn't it? (in a good way!!). It just seems like y'all have always been together! I hope you and Gus have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catie - you and Gus are too cute! I hope he is doing great with his first steps!!

    ReplyDelete