Pam's Chicken
Ingredients:
Chicken breast (however many you need to feed your family)
Dried beef (this comes in a jar if you have never seen it before)
Bacon
8 oz sour cream
Cream of mushroom soup
Salt
Pepper
Paprika
Line casserole dish with dried beef. Wrap chicken with bacon and place on top of beef. Mix sour cream and soup and pour over chicken. Add salt, pepper and paprika to top. Bake at 275 degrees uncovered for 3 hours.
Before cooking:
After cooking:
This dish is perfect for Sundays because it will be ready when you get home from church. We serve it with rice or mashed potatoes because they taste good with the sauce from the chicken.
We took a few pictures before church:
The dogs had a rough afternoon.... they love each other :)
When we got Gus is his car, we also got another toy. We like this toy because the songs were not annoying and it was a good teaching tool. It has a little piano, it teaches the alphabet, numbers, colors, shapes, and has lots of cute songs. His favorite part so far of course is the phone.
I got an idea from my friend Kasie to just put two legs on this "table" so that he can play with it now and then when he gets older we will put the other legs on it to make it into a table. You can see how from this picture it leans so Gus can reach it. Gus wanted his arm in this picture...
I had been putting away groceries in the kitchen and walked back to the living room where Gus was playing and got the shock of my day.... He was standing up holding on to this toy!!! Now remember, Gus is 6 months old and isn't crawling yet. I was so scared because I knew he was going to fall and I didn't want him to get hurt. He fell over but was fine. This little guy may walk before he crawls!! He kinda started to do it again and I caught him on the camera.
As I am sitting here writing this, I am thinking how thankful I am to be a stay-at-home mom. I love the calm of being in my house and taking care of our home. I want to never take this gift for granted :)
I love the last paragraph! I agree whole heartedly! Go Little Gus! He will be moving everywhere soon!
ReplyDelete,M,;L; ,T C (That was Robby saying "Hi" to Gus!)
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures!! I'm glad you make sure to get pictures of Gus with each of you as he grows.