Image Map

Friday, September 23, 2011

What I Wear

I am linking up with Kelly's Korner about where I shop for clothes. I usually do my shopping when we have a trip specifically planned for it. I have bought most of my clothes lately when we have been on trips because there aren't many stores close that I like.

Over the last several months I have bought most of my shirts at the Ralph Lauren outlet at outlet malls we have visited. In the summer I wear the short-sleeved crew neck t-shirts and then in the fall and winter I wear the long- sleeved ones. I am also very excited about a sweater/hoodie I got on our last trip. Here is a pic of a few things I bought.

I buy my jeans at Gap. Over the years I have changed which style I wear as Gap changes their jeans ( which is never fun) and as my body has changed after having Gus. Right now I am wearing their curvy and perfect boot cuts. The only thing I don't like about them is that they are a little long for me. I usually try to buy them when they are having a sale too, I never like to pay full price!

This jacket was my uniform for over a year to wear to work! It is Tommy Hilfiger and I got it at Macy's. I did pay full price for it, but I have worn it enough to make up for that. I love to wear it with a t-shirt, long or short sleeved and khaki pants. I even wore it in our engagement pictures!

I do not get very creative with my shoes. I have never been one to wear heels. And now that I am carrying Gus around, I don't want to risk falling! For about two years I have been wearing Sperry Top-Siders. They are starting to make a lot of different styles and I really like them. Here are the pairs I own right now. I wear them when I work too because they are comfortable (except the wedges of course!)

I really like this pair of shoes. They are black patent leather and shiny.

Most days you will find me in Gap jeans, flip-flops, and a polo tshirt. I would really like to branch out but I have a really hard time finding clothes I like. I don't like to spend a lot of money on clothes for me. This Fall I hope to find some dresses or skirts to wear with leggings. I also am looking forward to sweater weather!

Just to note- we have been buying most of Gus's clothes at Target, Carters, and Baby Gap. I also sometimes get him stuff at TJ Maxx.

In summary, I do most of my shopping lately at Gap and the Ralph Lauren outlet. I buy my shoes usually at Dillards.

No comments:

Post a Comment