I had smelled the new Coach Poppy perfume in several magazines lately, and both me and my husband decided it smelled great. When I got to my aunt's house last week, she had bought it for me as a gift. She had no idea I had been wishing for it. Surprises like that are always so fun.

The bottle is really pretty too :) Wouldn't it be fun to have a scratch-n-sniff on your blog??? Haha! I would let you all smell my new perfume.
I love purses! The first purse I remember having was when I was probably 6, and it was a little fake Louis Vuitton. (Maybe that is why I like expensive purses now!) Since I have been carrying around a diaper bag since Gus was born, I have tried to not look at purses too much. I am very picky anyways, and so I do not just find a purse I like every time I walk into a store. But, I got an email a few weeks ago with a purse that I really liked. I had one similar to it two years ago and loved it. I will not be buying this one anytime soon, but I will keep an eye open just in case I saw it on sale someday :)

I had to put in a few cute pictures of my little man
I also had to share this video of the men in my life :) Gus loves his Daddy so much, he just laughs and smiles at him all the time. I think the lighting made this video a little blurry
Those pics of your lil' guy are way too cute!
ReplyDeletetoo cute. His little scream reminded me so much of Logan
ReplyDelete