Beth Ann @ My Life More Abundant tagged me to answer some questions and I thought they would be fun to answer!
1. What is your favorite thing about yourself? Wow- this is a hard question. I think it is that I strive each day to serve the Lord by serving my husband and son. They are my priorities.
1. What is your favorite thing about yourself? Wow- this is a hard question. I think it is that I strive each day to serve the Lord by serving my husband and son. They are my priorities.
2. You're at Starbucks. What do you order? Usually a hazelnut latte. During the holidays, pumpkin spice latte. In the summer- mocha frappuccino although I try not too much anymore after I read how many calories are in one!
3. Favorite place to shop for yourself? I didn't think this would be hard to answer but it is! I really like shopping at NorthPark Mall in Dallas, does that count?? I can't think of one store. I have a hard time finding clothes.
4. What was the last book you read? I'm currently reading Spoken from the Heart by Laura Bush.
5. Have you ever met a "blogging friend" in real life? No I haven't. I think it would be fun to!
6. Favorite food? Chips and dip or cheese fries
7. Do you have a motto or favorite quote/saying? If so, share. I am going to put several on here! I don't have one specifically that is my favorite.
"It isn't what we say or think that defines us, but what we do. " Jane Austen
"There's nothing like staying at home for real comfort." Jane Austen
"You know my name, not my story. You've heard what I've done, but not what I've been through."
"It isn't what we say or think that defines us, but what we do. " Jane Austen
"There's nothing like staying at home for real comfort." Jane Austen
"You know my name, not my story. You've heard what I've done, but not what I've been through."
8. Why do you blog? It started as a way to document being pregnant with my little boy Gus. Now I enjoy talking about all different parts of my life- cooking, housework, etc. It has become a really fun hobby!
9. Favorite vacation spot? I enjoy going to the mountains in New Mexico or Colorado. I loved visiting Hawaii and would like to go back some day.
10. Dream that you have yet to fulfill? Not really. My only real dream was always to be a wife and mom. I am so blessed to be able to be doing that. The only thing I would probably add would be some more children.
11. Favorite room in your house? I spend most of my time in our kitchen/living room. I don't know if I really have a favorite room.
Now, I am going to make some questions and tag a few of you!
1. What do you order to drink at Sonic?
2. What is your favorite movie?
3. What is your favorite color?
4. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?
5. What is your favorite flower?
6. If you could go anywhere, where would it be and who would you go with?
I am tagging:
Randi @ Weigle, Inc.
Lea @ CiCi's Corner
Ashley @ Mommy... A work in Progress
Enjoy!
Thanks for tagging me! I know what you mean about the calories in the frappacinos! Have you tried the mocha light frap? I think it is right around 100 calories!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed reading your answers! :)
ReplyDelete