Image Map

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Gus- Don't ever grow up :)

This post will be short and sweet- I have a lot to do today!

I just wanted to put up a couple of things about my little man. Isn't he cute?!? We went to baby Gap a few weeks ago, and they had some really cute stuff I got for Gus, including this onesy. We get most of his clothes at Target, but I couldn't resist...
Next I have a few videos. This first one is him walking and pushing his cart around the house. This is his favorite thing now. He walks from one end of the house to the other.



This one may be a little harder to see. Gus has a face he makes when he is faking that he is upset. He squints his eyes. Lately he has started imitating us when we do it to him. That's what he is doing here:


I'm trying to capture all these little cute things he is doing, or I know I will forget!! He finally has started making the clapping motion! But, he still holds one of his hands in a fist when he does it. We will keep working on it.

When I think of this song, it makes me cry. I never want to forget the precious moments:

"Your little hands wrapped around my finger
And it's so quiet in the world tonight
Your little eyelids flutter 'cause you're dreaming
So I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light

To you, everything's funny
You got nothing to regret
I'd give all I have, honey
If you could stay like that

Oh, darling, don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up
Just stay this little
Oh, darling, don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up
It could stay this simple

I won't let nobody hurt you
Won't let no one break your heart
No, no one will desert you
Just try to never grow up, never grow up" ~Taylor Swift

1 comment:

  1. I have not been able to post a comment for at least a week. Don't know what the problem was BUT I love your new design. So pretty! I know what you mean about not wanting your baby to grow up. I just try to soak in all that I can and not take anything for granted!

    ReplyDelete