Image Map

Friday, January 20, 2012

Looking back and Likes

What was I doing a year ago?? What about two years ago??

Two years ago- I was on my honeymoon :)

Josh and I went to Colorado Springs for our honeymoon and stayed at an amazing hotel called the Cliff House.

Last year, I was VERY pregnant with Gus. Here is a picture very close to a year ago:
I was so swollen the last few months of pregnancy. I was so ready for Gus to be here. But I would do it all over again in a second- Gus was worth every pain and strain.

I have had a lot of fun on Pinterest this week finding ideas for crafts and Gus's birthday. I found this one this morning- covering switch covers with scrapbook paper- so cute!


As I said yesterday, I was planning on cleaning out my freezer, and I did it! I always enjoy checking off tasks in my planner. Here is before:

And after:
I also cleaned the fridge, and even took out several of the shelves and scrubbed them. So far cleaning is off to a good start this year!

My favorite things this week were:

~These beautiful flowers that were delivered on Monday for my anniversary from my sweet husband:
~I painted my nails this week. I never paint my nails, and if I do it is usually clear. I have had fun with them painted, maybe I'll do it more often:
~Yesterday it was in the 60's outside! I opened our windows, and Gus and I spent some time outside. I let him play on the back porch and we went for a walk around the neighborhood. The sun felt wonderful. I am really looking forward to when Gus can play outside. He had a lot of fun yesterday and wasn't too happy when we went inside. It is going to be warm today too. I have on a short-sleeved shirt- wow my arms are so pale....

~Gus only woke up ONCE last night- yay!!!!

~Last night Josh picked up Mexican food for dinner on his way home. It was SO good. And I didn't have to clean up the kitchen- big plus!

I hope y'all have a great friday! Also- I made a facebook page for my blog- if you like to follow blogs that way. There's a button on the top right side!



Flashback Friday




friday favorite things | finding joy

young and restless


Tickled Pink at 504 Main

5 comments:

  1. I just read your "about me" and noticed you are from West Texas. I grew up in Odessa :) and move to Colorado Springs about 8 years ago {where I read you spent your honeymoon}? Crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super cute pregnant! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a contrast in your freezer! Good for you!

    The light switches are too cute!

    Love the painted nails. Very sassy!

    Sounds like you are all set for a fun, relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those light covers look so cute in your scrapbooking paper. Seriously, congrats for that progress on your freezer! Congratulations on your anniversary and what beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't wait to have kids! no, seriously, i'm totally obsessed with getting pregnant :P
    my husband and i have been married for almost a year now.. you look gorgeous pregnant!


    it must be (so)... liberating

    ReplyDelete