It's time for Midweek Confessions! I have had a lot of fun doing this each week, so here we go:
~On Monday, I had to get dog food out of Gus's mouth. He was playing with a bag of dog food. Then I heard it spilling onto the floor. I found 4 pieces in Gus's mouth. I don't think he actually ate any. Oops!!
~I enjoy look at houseplans, it's like a hobby.
~I often leave dishes from dinner in the sink until morning. I want to spend the evening with Josh, not in the kitchen.
~Nearly every evening around 6:45, you can find me running around the kitchen like a crazy person. The time we eat dinner is the same every night, but I somehow manage to get stressed trying to get things together. Thank goodness for a highchair and baby puffs to keep Gus entertained!
~I haven't been getting out of bed until it is absolutely necessary in the morning. Gus has been up a lot during the night, and I am exhausted. I get up in enough time to make coffee and iron Josh's clothes before he leaves for work.... I feel so lazy, but the tired feeling wins every time.
~ I have already thought about a few things concerning Gus for Easter..... I know....... it is way early!
~I always get a little irritated when I go to the store a few days after Christmas and there are Valentine's hearts everywhere. I need time to be sad Christmas is over. It makes me feel a little behind too!
~As I sit here writing this, Gus is sitting at my feet tearing apart a Pottery Barn catalog. And now- he is chewing on my knee. As long as he is happy and entertained, I am happy!
And with that- I think it is time for coffee and getting out of pjs. Happy Wednesday!

I have the same crazy dinner problem. I am always rushing...but we eat dinner every night at the same time! One would think I would learn...
ReplyDeleteI admire that you iron clothes in the morning! So don't feel too lazy!
Ditto to every single thing you confessed!
ReplyDeleteTOTALLY impressed that you actually MAKE dinner ever night and that you IRON every morning. That is quite possibly my husband's fantasy. :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I LOVE that your little guy's name is Gus. Adorable.
I catch Gracie moving towards the dog bowl whenever she gets a change. I don't know what it is about babies and dog food! She hasn't actually eaten any yet.. I don't think =)
ReplyDeleteI get SUPER irritated that Valentine's stuff is up so fast. Seriously, let us miss the Christmas cheer for a few minutes. :) And if I could stay in bed, I would, so stay there a little longer for me. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's the organization stuff that gets me! It's like at 12:01 on 12/26 they take down all the decorations in the stores and replace them with rubbermaid packing bins!
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by my blog!
I love Christmas. And, I like Valentine's Day but sheesh. Leave a little room!!!!
ReplyDeleteOnce you become a parent, it's amazing where those "standards" go. I laugh at myself sometimes because I honestly never thought I would have let our son do some things I have but hey- if he's safe and well-cared for, who cares?! :D