Image Map

Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Questions

Yesterday was Josh's birthday! He took the day off from work, and we went to the city nearby and shopped, ate out, and saw my grandparents. We had a really nice day. I took pictures that I was excited to share, and then I left my camera at my grandparents. So, I will have to share those when I get my camera back!

On Wednesday, I took Gus back to the doctor. He still has an ear infection, so we started a different antibiotic. I am hoping that this one gets rid of it completely!

I feel like I can't blog like normal without my camera- it isn't fun! So today, I am going to link-up and answer some questions for fun instead.



1
. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it? Right now, it is getting into the 50-60's during the day and the 20's at night. Yes, I do like it. We really have seasons where I love and I enjoy experiencing them all.

2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from? Hmm, I usually drink DP and wrap up in a blanket. But I drink DP a lot anyway, so that's not much different :)

3. What do you need to do before the end of the month? I have a "to do" list of things I would like to organize in our house- like our hall closet. We will see if it actually gets done.

4. Have you ever served on a jury? Luckily, no. I had jury duty once, and it was cancelled the night before. And now I have Gus, so I won't be doing it anytime soon!

5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? This is a weird question. But, I would probably want to be my dog. He spends the day in the house doing pretty much whatever he wants.



1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is read blogs! I follow so many it is sometimes hard to keep up, but I do my best! I enjoy watching tv sometimes too. I like shopping, but there isn't really anywhere to shop in the town where I live.

2. When I have free time I tend to get on my computer and read blogs....

3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would This is a tough question!! I would get lonely now if I was by myself all day. I would probably go visit family.

4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...) I always want to spend my free time with Josh and Gus.

5. Most of my free time happens when Gus is napping.

6. The best thing about free time is I don't feel guilty about doing what I want.

7. The next time I have free time I should probably clean our house but instead, I'll probably read blogs :) You guys keep me entertained!!

Happy Friday Friends!



4 comments:

  1. Oh, you sound sooooooo much like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our weather has been like that lately too, I love it! Dr. Pepper is yummy! Sorry to hear that Gus has an ear infection, those are miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem with number seven! And, my favorite thing to do is spend time with my husband. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now following!

    xoxo
    Ellie

    belovedlifeofmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping DP was Dr Pepper...because...well. yummalicious!

    ReplyDelete