Current Book(s):
Current Playlist:
I don't buy music much anymore. I listen to the radio. Favorite song on the radio right now (scary to be honest :)) We found love-Rihanna
Last Few CDs we bought: Colbie Caillat, Sara Bareilles, Duets- Tony Bennett
I will soon be listening to cd's for Gus all the time :)
Current Color: It is always purple
Current Food: Been trying to just snack on crackers and turkey during the day instead of sweets.
Current Favorite TV Show(s):
Downton Abbey

Big Bang Theory

Current Needs: None :)
Current Triumphs: Slowly organizing our house and cooking for most meals :) The life of a Housewife
Current Blessing: My husband and son
Current Indulgence: As always- Dr. Pepper!!
Current Outfit: I'm embarrassed, I have put on makeup and done my hair, but I'm still in my pjs, which I will change into jeans and a fleece when this is finished!
Current Excitement: To see what this year has in store for us. I don't know how things could get much better- God is so good
Current Mood: Happy, Content, Yet I am grieving for someone I love who has endured loss-pray for her
Current Favorite Quote or Verse:
Source: busybeingfabulous.typepad.com via Catie on Pinterest
Current Favorite App: Pinterest
Current Favorite Product: I'm really not sure!
I had fun answering these question, I hope you enjoyed reading it!






nice list! bbt is a great show :)
ReplyDeleteAre you loving One Thousand Gifts? I have seen it around the blogosphere a lot and I'm thinking I may need to purchase it!
ReplyDelete