Image Map

Monday, September 12, 2011

All About Me from A to Z

Holly at Happenings of Our Home tagged me to fill out this survey, and it sounded like fun! I just recently started reading her blog and really enjoy it.

So here we go:
{a} age: 28- can that really be true??? Sometimes I don’t believe it
{b} bed size: queen
{c} chore you hate: washing baby bottles
{d} dogs: 2- Samson, a dachshund and Bear, a yorkie poodle, I love these two little guys so much!!
{e} essential start to your day: I drink hot tea and coffee, but I don’t have to have them, I am not sure!
{f} favorite color: purple
{g} gold or silver: silver!! Or white gold
{h} height: 5'5”
{i} instruments you play: piano & violin, I have taught myself a little guitar but I’m not very good
{j} job title: stay at home mom and part-time pharmacist
{k} kids: Augustus (Gus) Edward, born March 10
{l} live: West Texas
{m} main article of clothing: jeans and a t-shirt (usually a polo)
{n} nicknames: Catie
{o} overnight hospital stays: tonsillectomy when I was like 6, appendectomy when I was 18, and when Gus was born
{p} pet peeve: people leaving on their car blinkers on, people who are slow when I am in a hurry, I have several but those are the main ones
{q} quote: oh this may be too hard, I have so many!
{r} righty or lefty: righty
{s} siblings: one little sister
{t} time you wake up: when I have to! Our alarm goes off at 7:30, but Gus is often my alarm
{u} university attended: Oklahoma Baptist, Texas Tech
{v} vegetables you dislike: this list is long!!!! Broccoli, squash, cucumbers
{w} what makes you run late: trying to decide what to wear, but I try really hard not to be late!
{x} x-rays: dentist, and a few others
{y} yummy food: chips and dip, mac n cheese, cheese fries,
{z} zoo animal: my favorite animal is a buffalo (American bison)


I am going to tag The Longs, Weigle, Inc, and A Woman with a Plan

2 comments: