Bathtime!
The next day we got back in the car. We made a stop at a big outlet mall. Since we live out in the middle of no where, we have to shop when we can! We found lots of things we needed. Then we headed to see Tim, Randi, and Robby! The last time I saw Randi was at the hospital when I had Gus. She was moving and we were both very sad. We stood crying the hallway and promised to stay close. Since then we have texted almost everyday, but we were very excited to see each other! We enjoyed being pregnant together and had our boys 7 weeks apart. The boys enjoyed playing, and then we went out to dinner.
Here are the dads with each other's boys:
I love this picture of Robby and his mommy!
They had bath time, and then went to bed.
Before we left, we had to get a picture of the boys in their matching hats!
We had such a wonderful time catching up, and I hope it isn't too long until we can get together again!
More about the trip soon :)
Yay! I can't wait to see pictures from the rest of the trip. That's too funny that you could have driven to Canada. I knew Texas was big, but not that big!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! How did Gus do traveling? It looks like ya'll had a great time. I love the bath pictures and the one where Gus' hand is in the other baby's mouth. :)
ReplyDelete