We had a nice Valentine's day. We enjoyed a nice quiet evening after Gus went to bed and played monopoly on the IPad. (I let Josh win ;))
Here is what Gus wore for valentine's:
This morning I have been doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen etc. Gus has been playing with water bottles and pulling off all the labels:
And just being his handsome self:
I am trying Pioneer Woman's Corn Chowder for lunch, I will let you know how it is!
I am really enjoying my IPhone. It is really nice having Pandora on there!! Currently playing: Sara Bareilles (I really like her).
I'm working this afternoon so the boys will have some time together.
I better get back to cleaning, Gus is occupied at the moment so I need to take advantage!
Ok- for all you IPhone experts- When I play the videos I take in Itunes, they are correct. But when I play them with Quicktime or anything else they are sideways. How do I turn them??
Adorable baby! I absolutely love his full head of hair! You are lucky- so many babies are completely hairless! I also loved all your Valentines ideas- I did chocolate covered strawberries too but they didn't turn out anywhere near as great as yours!
ReplyDeletenew follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com
I looove his hair!
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie pie!!
ReplyDelete