Hi there! I'm Lesley and I'm a 25 year old wife and stay at home momma living in Virginia. I married my teenage sweetheart 5 1/2 years ago and I can honestly say, it gets better every year. We've got two little
I use my blog to share our life and our day to day happenings. Many times I just share the things on my heart and my thoughts on being a mom of little boys. Because if you are one, then you'll relate :) No bows or frills here, but definitely lots of sound effects, messes and of course..fun! I'm a christian, so you'll read about my faith at times.
I love to take pictures on the camera that I still haven't fully figured out. I like to laugh, have fun, drink lots of coffee and meet new friends! And I look forward to meeting you!


No comments:
Post a Comment