Image Map

Monday, February 13, 2012

Misc. Monday

Whew, I have been wanting to post all day, but it has been busy around here!

We had a nice weekend. Josh was off Saturday which was wonderful. We went to one of the bigger cities nearby to run some errands. The big news: I got an IPhone!!! Yes, I am finally up on technology and have a phone I can check my email on. So far I am really enjoying it. I love having the camera and using the video camera. My first picture:

The city was so busy.... it was like it was Christmas Eve at all the stores. We got finished with our errands as quickly as we could and headed home.

On Sunday we woke up to a wonderful surprise!!!

We had a big breakfast
Gus had bananas:

~And it continued snowing most of the day. We stayed home. I bought Gus a snow outfit and he finally got to use it. I am not sure he was a big fan:

It was fun allowing him to get in the snow and that he was able to walk in it.



~I wanted to show you what I did with the craft. I just used this candle holder!
~Gus took his first big boy bath. He really had outgrown his duck tub. He did great in the tub by himself. We have a really cute Pooh mat to keep him from slipping.

~No, we did not watch the Grammy's. We love watching the other awards shows, like the Oscars.

~And today I am running around the house playing with this happy guy:I expect there will be more and more pictures since I will always have a camera handy!


Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

5 comments:

  1. I have only had my phone one year, I have 459 photos on my phone alone! You will love taking pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo for an iphone. Im so jealous but my DROID will have to do for now :(I that would totally be the first pic. Id take too lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok whoop whoop for the iphone! i totally need to get with it and get one. my bestie has my lil girl saying mommy you need to get a cool phone ha! so funny! i think i will i am just scared i wont be able to work it lol! So is that a cup from Starbucks? So super cute! Your lil Gus is presh! I love him all bundled up reminds me of the lil boy from Christmas Story so cute ha! OK so I remember when Kelcee grew out of her lil tub sniff sniff then she went to the big one and had so much fun...its the growing up part that is hard on us mommas!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is wonderful having a camera constantly on you. You catch so much more.

    new follower from lowercase lettes

    xo
    h

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohoo! welcome to the iphone world. i thought they were a little over the top and just super trendy, but i love mine! it really makes life easier. i had the original 3G forever but for Christmas Sam got me the newest one. i LOVE having the video camera now to capture the things N does.

    happy valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete