Image Map

Thursday, February 2, 2012

My friend - Travis- SUYL Singles!

I am very happy to tell you about my friend- Travis. I have known Travis since 2006. We met through Christian Pharmacist Fellowship International. A little about Travis:

~Travis is the son of a Baptist pastor.

~He got his bachelor's degree from East Texas Baptist University.

~He was my husband's roommate for 2 years, and they graduated together with a Doctorate in pharmacy.

This picture is their first day of pharmacy school and at graduation (Josh on the left, Travis on the right). As you can guess we know Travis quite well since Josh lived with him.

~Travis was the best man in our wedding (on the left):

~ He is currently finishing a pharmacy residency.

~Travis is very involved in church. He and my husband Josh went on a mission trip together to Costa Rica:


Travis enjoys watching football. I have spent hours playing games with him over the years. He was involved in band in high school and college. He enjoys music and movies. He is very close to his twin brother and spends lots of time with his family. He has a very kind heart and needs a sweet girl to be his soulmate!

If you know someone who might be interested, please email me at catiepharm09@sbcglobal.net and I will get you in touch with him!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I would love for Travis and my daughter Sarah to talk! I bet they would hit it off!! You can read what I wrote about her on my blog at blessedgrammyof4.blogspot.com or check her blog out at ethiopiaminusone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my sweet Friend Debbie I wrote about her on my page and her email address is on the post :) She is from FL but would love a great guy like him... www.kandsahrens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I emailed you about Travis :) very interested!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I wrote about my friend Crystal on my blog if you would like to check it out. She is 28 & loves the Lord! http://www.thechlebs.blogspot.com/2011/01/show-us-your-singles.html

    ReplyDelete