Image Map

Friday, February 17, 2012

Thoughts

Wow, I am drawing such a blank on what to write about today. I just typed a link-up post, and then decided I didn't want to do it.

Oh, and when I was reading blogs this morning, I kept seeing post about Friday... and in my head I thought "but it isn't friday yet is it??" Wow.... my mind is slow today!

We got some rain this morning- it is always such a blessing to get moisture!

As always, I have been washing clothes and picking up the house. It really is a never ending task.

I really should go get busy, but I am enjoying sitting here relaxing while Gus is napping.

I admit, I am watching Say Yes to the Dress.....I had such a great experience wedding dress shopping. It was just me and my mom. I ended up only going to one store. And my dress ended up being the second one I tried on. And I was able to buy it off the rack without getting any alterations. I loved it so much, I felt pretty in it. It had a big puffy bottom, and I felt like a princess.

I better go get something done before Gus wakes up, if you are still even reading this boring post! Sorry!! I will do better :)

4 comments:

  1. It's raining here too! Actually we might have a storm. And I thought today was Sunday for awhile! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, it was raining here this am. We were going to go to the movie this afternoon, but then the sun came out and we desided to enjoy it. Hope you had a restful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Catie, this wasn't boring, I love hearing about life just as it is and don't always want some heavy subject in a blog. My daughter's wedding dress was the first one she saw in the window and we only went to one store. It was a very special time and a very pleasant memory for us too. Hope it's been a restful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog! You have a beautiful family.
    I love Say Yes to the Dress too! My wedding dress was the second one I tried on also and I definitely felt like a princess :) Of course, I tried on many, many dresses but always came back to the perfect one.

    ReplyDelete