Image Map

Friday, February 24, 2012

Cute Little Guy

I have been trying to take more pictures of Gus because I have slacked off a little bit over the last week. It seems like he is doing something new every day! I am also trying to get some more videos of him talking. He is making so many sounds now. When he sees or hears dogs now, he says "duh." When I talk to him, he will talk back to me now. It is all so fun!!!

Yesterday he played a lot with his Pooh. I put the Pooh in his cart so he could push him.
He really loves Bear and Samson:
Sometimes a coke can can offer hours of play:
One of my favorite things Gus started doing today is that he swings his right arm when he walks. So cute!!!

Gus got new shoes from both of his grandmothers this weekend. He looks even more grown up when he wears them!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, he's such a cutie. They grow so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sucha cutie! Love those big cheeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious! They seem to always enjoy playing with non-toys than real toys. They are so cute at this age!

    ReplyDelete