Image Map

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Midweek confessions

~ I have already not been keeping up with my "resolutions" very well. This is why I don't like to make them. But, I just keep going and try to to my best to start back at it. That's the way all of life is.... right?

~I actually haven't been very good about keeping up with anything the last week or so since I have had a cold. I'm tired and have little motivation, I need to get well very soon!

~I think I gave my cold to Gus. He started feeling bad yesterday. How can he not get what I have though? I am with him all day long, making sure his food isn't too hot, giving him kisses... etc. I still feel bad. We already took him to the dr and got him some medicine.

~I don't like to go to the dr. I am not sure why. I don't have anything against it. I just always get over whatever I have. It takes a while, but I get over it. I of course encourage Josh to go and take Gus if he is sick. I am just stubborn.

~I spent most of yesterday afternoon on the couch. I was resting so hopefully I will get well.

~I started a Valentine's day craft last week, it still isn't finished. It is taking forever!!! Maybe that's why I don't craft.... But I will share it with you very soon! I just need to finish it first, hopefully before Valentine's day

~I bought my favorite kind of chips last weekend, and then I ate the whole bag in two sittings. They taste so good, I can't put them down...and that's why I try not to buy them.

~The other night I just kept looking at food on Pinterest and kept making myself hungry. Things like this can be so tempting:


I will stop there!



3 comments:

  1. Haha I could totally eat a whole bag of chips in two sittings. Its so bad!! Hope you all start feeling better. We've been so sick this year too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest is the devil when you're trying to watch what you eat! My stomach literally growls when I'm pinning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little boy is SO cute in your header photo. And, a whole bag of chips in two sittings --- Good job. I probably would have only made it through one!

    ReplyDelete