Gus loves walking, it is so fun. Although- this is a little bittersweet! How can my little baby be walking??? He is growing up so fast!!
Gus and I are entertaining ourselves until Josh gets home from work. Gus has been busy playing with Pooh and his books.

I am feeling better this morning, thank goodness! I haven't been as good this week about blogging with being busy and sick. I will do better next week!!
Gus and I are entertaining ourselves until Josh gets home from work. Gus has been busy playing with Pooh and his books.
I am feeling better this morning, thank goodness! I haven't been as good this week about blogging with being busy and sick. I will do better next week!!
AW! I love those first steps! So so exciting.
ReplyDeleteAwwww, love this!! What an exciting moment!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's so sweet!! How awesome. I can't convince Noah to walk for anything... I breed cautious kids.
ReplyDelete