I saw multiple blogs over the last two days that were doing vlogs! The last vlog I did was last year, so I decided to do another one. I think it is always interesting to actually see people on video and hear their voice. Sometimes it is what you expect, sometimes it isn't. This is me. I should have been cleaning my kitchen, but I did this instead :) I hope you enjoy!

Catie- How cool that you and one of your best freinds were pregnant together. You are too cute.. thanks for linking up! Happy anniversary
ReplyDeleteThe fact that your washer and drier are going...well it's convicting me! I need to do laundry! You'e so adorable and I am so glad you linked up with Ashley and I! Congratulations on 2 years of marriage and on your sweet baby baby! :)
ReplyDeletethis is cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the Vlog idea! I am a new follower (thanks for stopping by my site) and I can't wait to continue reading!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute blog! I don't journal either and that's kinda how I started my blog as well. :)
ReplyDelete