Josh worked half a day on Saturday and then we just relaxed at home. Josh wasn't feeling too good, so we didn't do too much.
Saturday night I was wishing for some coffee cake, so Josh got up Sunday morning and made me coffee cake muffins. Wasn't that nice?!? Then we went to church and then came home for lunch. It was a BEAUTIFUL day!!!! We have been having quite a few days lately when it has been in the 60's but it is almost always windy. Yesterday, there was no wind. Gus was tired from church (it is a lot of work to entertain everyone!) so he took a nap. Josh and I sat on the back porch and relaxed. I put on some shorts (don't worry we have a high fence so I didn't scare anyone with my albino legs), and I sat in the sun. Folks, this morning there is a tan line on my skin!!! (very slight, but it is there!) That is an exciting thing for me :) When Gus woke up from his nap, we let him play outside. For some reason, he only plays on the porch, he won't walk out onto the grass.
And if you are playing outside- you have to chew on a stick!
Gus had a rough weekend. He fell on Saturday and hit right above his eye. You can see the little scratch here.
And then on Sunday he was helping with plates in the dishwasher and dropped a plate on his toe. Poor thing- his toe nail turned black and his whole big toe was swollen. He cried a long time which isn't fun for mommy and daddy.
That night we did something that we really enjoy- watch the Oscars!!! We turned on E! to see the red carpet. We order pizza, and I printed some ballots for us to pick our winners. It was a nice night. We didn't have one movie we were really wanting to win. We have seen Midnight in Paris and really liked it.
Favorite Dress:

This week we are just back to our normal schedule. I spend most of the day chasing Gus. He loves to push buttons, and I think this picture is really cute:
This morning Gus learned how to pull his phone-
And that's what is going on around here!

Poor little guy! I rarely watch the oscars but I caught a few minutes of it and I loved Penelope's dress too. :)
ReplyDeleteDEFINITELY my favorite dress as well! Stunning!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures of Gus. Thats was definitely my favorite dress as well!!
ReplyDelete