Monday:
Lunch-Tomato Basil Soup & Grilled Cheese
Dinner- Angel Hair Pasta with a Garlic, Cream and Pea Sauce
Tuesday:
Dinner- Homemade Pizza
Wednesday:
Lunch- Roast Beef Tacos (leftover in the freezer)
Dinner- Hot Dogs
Thursday:
Lunch- Tomato Basil Soup & Grilled Cheese
Dinner- Croque Monsieur (I use swiss cheese)
Friday:
Dinner- Baked Taquitos with Ranch Jalapeno Dip
Saturday:
Breakfast- Pancakes and Bacon
Dinner- Fajitas
Lunch-Tomato Basil Soup & Grilled Cheese
Dinner- Angel Hair Pasta with a Garlic, Cream and Pea Sauce
Tuesday:
Dinner- Homemade Pizza
Wednesday:
Lunch- Roast Beef Tacos (leftover in the freezer)
Dinner- Hot Dogs
Thursday:
Lunch- Tomato Basil Soup & Grilled Cheese
Dinner- Croque Monsieur (I use swiss cheese)
Friday:
Dinner- Baked Taquitos with Ranch Jalapeno Dip
Saturday:
Breakfast- Pancakes and Bacon
Dinner- Fajitas
I hope this might give you some ideas as you are planning for your family! Our food wasn't the healthiest this week, but it tasted good :)
Yummy! Everything sounds really good. :)
ReplyDelete