2) I made macaroni and cheese last night and ate a lot of it.... like half the pan. I shouldn't have done that!
3) I keep pinning stuff about getting rid of a baby belly, but do I ever actually do the exercises...... ? Maybe I think that thinking about it will burn some fat.... not working too well so far! And most diets I read say the first thing to do is cut out cokes, and I am not giving up my Dr. Pepper..... end of story!
4)For example, I pinned this yesterday....
Source: get-thinspiration.tumblr.com via Catie on Pinterest
I never eat breakfast... I just have some coffee (with sugar and 1/2 and 1/2). I really don't like grilled chicken, never have. And I seriously doubt we can even buy quinoa at our grocery store and I am not even sure where to look for it. SOOOOO why on earth did I pin this???? I don't know. I think I thought"OOOO i could do the salad for lunch and then the fudge bar for dessert, that's doable.." (like the diet will work when I eat half a pan of macaroni and cheese). Moving on!
5) I'd much rather be eating something like this!
Source: Uploaded by user via Catie on Pinterest
Oh dips..... how I love you!!
6) I probably should go get out of my pajamas now.....



haha! I pin stuff like that all the time too, but I did actually buy some quinoa the other day and we are going to make quinoa burgers this weekend!
ReplyDeletethat dip looks amazing! :)
ReplyDeletecute blog!
I made mac and cheese, yes the homemade kindof for lunch today for . . . me. Only me. It was so good!!! And now I don't have to cook super, bonus
ReplyDeleteHaha! I had to make the switch to diet drinks several years ago because I would rather eat my calories than drink them. It's hard at first but then you get used to it and regular soft drinks taste too sweet & syrupy. Diet Dr. Pepper was actually one of the easiest switches for me...and now I LOVE me some Diet DP! ;) I have also had to force myself to eat SOMEthing for breakfast (besides my coffee!) because it jump-starts your metabolism and you know...it's the most important meal of the day...yadda, yadda, yadda. ;) Have you ever posted your mac 'n cheese recipe? I've only ever made Kraft! ;)
ReplyDeleteI pin stuff like that all the time..... sigh..... now only if we could all follow through..... GRRRR!!!!
ReplyDelete