Image Map

Friday, March 2, 2012

It's Friday!!

It is always exciting when Friday comes along!

Yesterday I had a nice afternoon. I sat out in the backyard while Gus napped! I worked on tanning these white things:

While enjoying my DP with the baby monitor!

After Gus woke up from his nap I let him play outside. He looked so grown up in this polo he got from his Aunt Elise and his Keen shoes from MiMi. When did my baby turn into a little boy???

Yesterday was also a good day because one of my best friends Randi had her sweet baby boy!! It brought back so many memories of last year at this time when I was getting ready to have Gus. I can't believe a year has already gone by.

Gus has started looking at books in on the floor in the bathroom while I get ready in the mornings, he loves to look at his book with flaps- but sadly he has torn two flaps off in the last couple of days.This morning Gus decided to play in the blankets and the pillow in the laundry room. He kept rolling around and putting his face in them. He was having fun:

We have a room in our house we are going to paint this weekend. I will put up the room makeover when we are finished!

I was reading several blogs this morning, and thinking how thankful I am to have blog friends! I enjoy reading about your every day lives, that usually remind me very much of our life.

I feel like I have been in a blogging slump lately! I feel like all I write about is what Gus is doing. But, maybe that is because that has been pretty much all I do! His naps have been fairly short lately, so that limits the time I can spend blogging, since I usually do it during nap time. The last few days I have been working on planning things for Gus's birthday. I am really excited about what we have planned. I still have some more to do, but the main things are taken care of.

What are your plans for the weekend??

Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. I have major organizing to do. We moved all the toys into what will be the baby's room to ensure the organzing got done, now I am regretting that decision, because it means we have to take care of it now. :)

    ReplyDelete