Spring is here! The grass has turned green. Birds are singing. Flowers are blooming. Bugs are swarming. Butterflies flit around the tulips and daffodils. And it is Gus's first spring to explore his world.
First, walking the grass was a scary thing. But that was quickly conquered with Mommy and Daddy's help.
Then his new toys- leaves and sticks. He always needs something in each hand. There are new sounds, kids playing in other yards, wind blowing through the leaves, and the almost never ending sound of dogs barking.
Sometimes the dogs decide they need Gus's stick and try to grab them out of his hand. It can turn into a game, as long as the dogs don't jump on Gus and knock him down.
I hope you are enjoying Spring too
Linking Here
I am totally jealous of your shorts and flip flops! It is pouring here, again!
ReplyDeleteshorts?! now you're just showing off ;) enjoy your lovely weather while I continue to dress my kidlets in snowpants.
ReplyDeleteIsn't he precious and ALL boy! I love Spring to and we've had such a pretty one and like Gus, I've enjoyed being outside. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! We're at the beginning-walking stage, too, AND are also obsessed with carrying things in one's hand. The two don't go together perfectly, but it works!
ReplyDelete