This has been a busy week. Tuesday I took Gus to his 12 month appointment, and yesterday I worked in the afternoon.
This Sunday I am playing (piano) the prelude at church. It has probably been 9 years since I have played at church so it is exciting. We don't have a piano so I have been going up to the church to practice.
We have almost completely finished redecorating the guest room. I need to do a couple of little things then I will post pictures!
I have been able to stick to my meal plan this week, and I will post it soon!
I put Gus in his first pair of shorts for the year. He looks so cute! They are a bit long on him though since he has short little legs.
Sweet face:
Mommy, it's so big!!
They make a canopy for the wagon. It's pretty cheap. We have it, just haven't had the chance to put it on. Robby's shorts that he wore Monday looked like that on him! I kept calling them his capris! :-)
ReplyDeleteThis weather has been so nice. Its great to be able to get out with the kids and enjoy it. Love the babies in their cute little shorts! Jackson is tall, but he's so big he has to wear 12-18 month clothes (at 4 months old), so I'm sure shorts will be long on him too. :-)
ReplyDeleteWe're having gorgeous weather here too and my little Granddaughter is having such fun outside. She'd rather be outside than eat when she is hungry. Good for you for protecting Gus' skin!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend to you and your guys!