Image Map

Friday, March 16, 2012

Guest Room Makeover

We finally finished redecorating our guest room! We are very happy with how it turned out, and I am excited to share it with you.

The room was a taupe color when we moved in. It was a really nice color, but we were ready for a change. There were also a bunch of nail holes that needed patching. Here are a couple of before pictures:



And here is after:


We found the bedspread at TJ Maxx. We already had the lamps, and I have had that bed almost my whole life! We still need to decorate the walls some.



My parents inherited the antique desk and dresser, and they have been in my room for pretty much my whole life. I love them! The two small pictures on the wall came from my grandparent's house. The green plant I got at Hobby Lobby, and the decorative artichokes are from Target.

We are very happy with how it turned out, it makes me want to spend more time in there. Our first guest in there will be here tomorrow! (my parents)



Tickled Pink at 504 Main

2 comments: