Image Map

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Menu Planning #1

Meal planning can be so hard sometimes! It makes life throughout the week easier, but actually thinking of things to cook can be difficult! Usually on Sunday or Monday morning, I try to make a menu for the week and then go to the store. Lately I have had a hard time coming up with ideas. For a while I have been wanting to write more about menu planning, so I am going to do it here. I am going to make a tab on my blog and am going to link my menus up there. Then, if you are having a hard time thinking of things to cook, you can go there! I hope that it will be helpful to you my readers, and I will probably use it myself! Here is what I cooked this week:

Monday:
Lunch- Black Bean Soup with Sausage (Better Homes and Gardens cookbook)
Dinner-Chicken Sausage Burritos (chicken sausage in a flour tortilla with cheese, sour cream)

Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Lunch- Leftover pizza
Dinner-Beef Kabobs, Couscous

Thursday:
Lunch- Leftover Stromboli Roll
Dinner- Crock Pot Roast Beef Taco (I used this recipe, but cooked it a little different)

Friday:
Lunch- Roast Beef Sandwich (beef from dinner night before)
Dinner: Chicken Parmesan (Betty Crocker)

I hope this will be helpful to you!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Catie! Love this! I was thinking of doing this same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Menu planning is so helpful and can really save you a lot of money on groceries. I just recently started doing two weeks worth of dinners and it takes a lot of stress out of cooking. :)

    ReplyDelete