Image Map

Friday, March 30, 2012

Pinterest Finds

This morning Gus and I made a little trip to a nearby town to visit Hobby Lobby for a few things for Easter. Then we came home, had lunch, and fixed Josh's lunch and took it to him. By the time we got home from that, we were both tired! Gus is now napping, and I've been catching up on blog reading. Today, I think I want to share some things I've been finding on Pinterest.




Roasted Chicken and Goat Cheese Mac "N" Cheese...... need I say more????




Cheesy Garlic Bread- looks so amazing!




So true.....




Aren't these cute?!?!




Having lived in Dallas- this brings back memories!!




It looks so delicious!

And now instead of cleaning the house, I'm going to relax for a little while and watch "Four Weddings" (did I just admit that???) Please tell me I'm not the only one who watches that!


Tickled Pink at 504 Main

1 comment:

  1. Roasted chicken and goat cheese mac and cheese...are you kidding! That is heaven!

    ReplyDelete