1) So I tried this for dinner last night:
Source: the-girl-who-ate-everything.com via Catie on Pinterest
These ham and cheese sliders were yummy! The only real change I made was that I didn't use any miracle whip. I only made 5 rolls since it was just for us, so I only made 1/4 of the butter topping and it worked fine. These were easy to make!
2) Yesterday was beautiful, and I let Gus play outside. He had so much fun!
He found some sticks and they were his favorite thing. He went around hitting different things to see what it sounded like. He hasn't ventured much into the grass, but he decided to yesterday!
3)I really enjoy watching The Voice! Did anyone see the show last night??? I thought Anthony and Jesse's song was just amazing! I was pulling for Anthony though, so I was sad he didn't make it.
4) I just found these printable recipe cards and labels, I can't wait to print and use them!
Source: thebakeryspot.com via Catie on Pinterest
5) It is going to be warm here today and I considered wearing shorts. But my legs are too white- so I decided against it. Maybe I will put some on later and go outside in an effort to get them less white....
6) Did any of you watch Pioneer Woman this weekend? Josh really wants me to make that chocolate cake sometime. Didn't it look amazing?!?
7) The countdown has begun until Saturday.... when my little baby turns 1. Time really does go faster as you get older....
8) I feel like every time I clean part of the house, you can't even tell 5 minutes later. Has that ever happened to you? I am losing motivation!
9) We went to McDonald's for lunch today and ate with some friends. Gus had a fun time, I know he will have even more fun when I let him play
10) And lastly, here is me and my little man:




I was pulling for Anthony too, but they did an amazing job!
ReplyDeletethose sandwiches look incredible!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous that you "could" have worn shorts!
ReplyDeleteIt was close to -30 C here today! :(
Thanks for linking up!
{new GFC follower!}
Sandwiches look delish!! And I am addicted to the Voice. When Anthony and Jesse were singing it gave me goosebumps!! My hubby said I was a dork!! Newest follower, visiting from Tuesday 10 Link Up
ReplyDeleteI watched The Voice and I was pulling for Anthony, too! I was also pulling for Adley over the other chick that stayed. Boo! The cleaning house part is a constant annoyance for me, too...and I can only imagine that it will get worse when we add future kiddos to the mix! Ahhhh! I guess at some point I will just have to LET IT GO. Gus is adorable, can't believe he will be ONE on Saturday!
ReplyDeleteThe food looks so good! Your boy is the cutest, I love how my girls love to explore around the neighborhood. I have only watched the Voice for the first episode of the first season and this season. I love it but can't keep up watching cause it's on at an inconvenient time. My sister is planning to audition, she's awesome! I can relate to cleaning my house and my girls follow behind me and mess it up as I go. What's the point, right? :) New follower. Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteI make sandwiches like you showed in #1, but my recipe doesn't use mayo. I'm hungry for them now that I saw the picture though. I'll have to make them soon!
ReplyDeleteThose ham and cheese sliders look AMAZING!!! I totally want to try those.
ReplyDeleteI have seen several people pin those sliders and I really want to try them. I think they would make a quick and easy dinner on those crazy nights! Gus and Robby are going to LOVE playing outside together! I can't wait to see you next month!!
ReplyDelete