We had a nice weekend. We started painting our guest room. We will finish over the next couple of week, I think it is going to look really nice.
Sunday was a really nice day. We were blessed to be able to help with communion at church. Gus went to the nursery while we helped, and he did great and didn't cry.
I was happy because I was able to fit into a pre-pregnancy skirt. I truly thought I would probably never be able to wear this black pencil skirt again. No- I have not lost all my baby weight. But, being able to zip this made me feel good :)
Sunday afternoon we relaxed and watched a movie. Then that evening, we made a little road trip to Dairy Queen! I just love spending time with these two:
We are slowly trying to eat a little healthier. We are not doing a "diet", but we are just trying to make healthy choices and eat less. As I have said before, I have never been one to exercise. This week on Pinterest, I saw this 4 minute exercise. I thought I could definitely find 4 minutes to exercise a little. I tried the workout this morning, and I am hoping to do it several times a week, maybe eventually everyday. We will see how it goes! It is easy to follow.
Source: eatright-staybright.tumblr.com via Catie on Pinterest
I am going to try several recipes on Pinterest this week. I really love finding recipes on there. I am going to try these:
Source: eatingwell.com via Catie on Pinterest
Source: the-girl-who-ate-everything.com via Catie on Pinterest
Source: Uploaded by user via Catie on Pinterest
As always, I am just so thankful for the life God has given me. Getting to do what I love- being a wife, a mom, a cook, a housekeeper, a laundry washer, a diaper changer, I wouldn't trade a thing.






Catie, Good for you and the black skirt! You go girl! And, those recipes from Pinterest, wow, I think I may have to have the salad and the rolls with the gooey cheese and ham.
ReplyDeleteIt's so awesome that you are in your "happy" place and that you feel blessed. May He continue to pour out His blessings up on you and your sweet family. Hugs!
You look great! So cute! And Gus is cute as always. :) I have had those little ham sandwiches....they are DELICIOUS!!!!!! I'm going to check out that exercise video. I hate exercise...but I have 30 more lbs. to lose.
ReplyDeleteI have to laugh because I JUST did that workout this morning. I have been doing it every other day for a week..and it's a KILLER! Keep it up girl..let me know how it goes!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! I LOVE your about me - SO sweet!
ReplyDeleteYeay! There's just something about being able to fit back into pre-pregnancy clothes that makes you feel like yourself again :) And a four minute workout sounds very doable... i may need to attempt this...
ReplyDeleteI want to try out those yogurt bites, too! Have you seen the ones where people dip different fruits in yogurt then freeze them? I think I might need to go stock up on yogurt! :-)
ReplyDelete