
I am excited to have become a part of the Texas Women Bloggers recently! Today they are doing a link-up, so I wanted to participate!
1. What part of Texas do you call home? I live in what is referred to as the Panhandle Plains region on the Texas Women Bloggers site. I will always think of myself as a Panhandle girl! My husband and I live in a very small town. It is 30 miles to a Wal-Mart and 70 miles to a Target to help you get the picture.
2. How long have you been blogging? I started blogging in 2010 so about 3 years.
3. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging to document being pregnant with our first son.
4. When we visit your blog, what can we expect to discover? I blog about my kids, my husband, taking care of our home, cooking, Pinterest, and whatever else might be going on in our lives!
5. How did you come up with your Blog Title and what is its meaning? Tales of a Real Housewife- I do all the normal things a housewife does. I cook, I clean, I do laundry. I make beds. I try to make our house a "home" for our family. I confess I do enjoy sometimes watching the Real Housewife shows on Bravo. For most of them, our lives are not very similar. I consider myself a "real" housewife, and that is where the title.
6. What do you love about being part of Texas Women Bloggers? I haven't been a member very long, But I am looking forward to getting to "know" some of you other bloggers! I am a Texan through and through. I love Texas, I love so many of the things we all think of that come along with being a Texan. I love to watch the Dallas Cowboys play on Sunday. I love Dr. Pepper. I love Tex-Mex. I'm very proud to be a Texas girl.
7. Who inspires you to blog? I have to say my family. Most of my blogging is about my family or taking care of my family. God has blessed us so richly, and there is nothing I'd rather do than be a Real Housewife. It's a dream come true.
8. If you could pick a favorite blog post from this past year, what would it be? I think our big news this year is that we are expecting Baby #3!!! So my announcement HERE is my favorite.
Thanks you for reading and visiting my blog today!! Leave me a comment so I can get to know you too!
Congrats on #3!!! Also looking forward to meeting other Texans (by birth or by transplant) and helping and watching each other grow.
ReplyDeleteWow, 70 miles to a Target! Love it! It’s about 15 miles to town from our house. Great post and I look forward to following along your blog.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Baby #3!!! You need to meet up with Amanda (Princess of the Panhandle). She's out in your neck of the woods. And I love her to pieces!! Welcome to the Texas Women Bloggers! Looking forward to getting to know you more!
ReplyDeleteSwinging by from the link up! I'm a proud Texas girl too and love meeting fellow Texas bloggers :) Congrats on baby #3!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats with Baby #3, I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my FIRST. Our son is due in December. It's great to meet another Texas Blogger and fan of Bravo's The Real Housewives ... for some reason, they make me feel more "normal." LOL
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so cute! Hoping to get to look around a bit more later. Congrats on #3! It will be fun getting to know you through that journey. And props to you for preparing for 3 kids under 3. That is a huge blessing and task awaiting you! (I'm kind of nervous about #2 arriving in February. My first will almost be 2.)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on baby #3. Nice to 'meet' you!
ReplyDeleteGreat Post and Nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteWow, I don't think I could live 70 miles from a Target! lol Congrats on the new addition!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on baby number 3! Nice to get to know you! :)
ReplyDeleteSo nice to meet you!! Congrats on baby #3, so fun!!!
ReplyDeleteAshley
www.thiscountryfriedlife.com
Congrats on a third precious little one! You'll need a new header picture soon since only Gus is in that one currently. :-)
ReplyDeleteYes!! I'm planning a new design very soon. It's hard to get a picture of all of us!
Delete