As soon as we found out that our baby #3 was a BOY, the planning could begin! It certainly has been different planning since we already have a boy and a girl, but I still want to do special things for this baby just like I did for his brother and sister. Each time we found out the gender of our babies, we have gone and bought him/her their first outfit. This is what we chose for our new little guy:
We also shopped a little more and got two things we have also bought for our other two.
A wubbanub: a must-have in my opinion!
And their first stuffed animal:
I'm so excited to meet this sweet baby! It was so much fun seeing him during the sonogram. He was moving his hands and feet, and I just can't wait to hold him in my arms.
Love you sweet baby boy! So glad I get to be your mommy :)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment