How Far Along: 17 Weeks tomorrow
Size of Baby: Turnip (5 in, 5 oz)
Maternity Clothes: Yes and no. I can still wear some dresses with leggings. I can wear a few pairs of pants and shorts, but I can't button them! I am most comfortable in my maternity jeans and loose shorts and sweat pants. I can still wear some normal shirts if they are long enough.
Movement: I have felt the baby a little, but not a whole lot. But I also don't have a lot of time to just sit and feel for the baby. Josh has already felt the baby too!
Sleep: I sleep fairly well until Gus or Maddie wakes me up!
Symptoms: I am feeling less tired. I have had a little bit of swelling in my feet. I have headaches sometimes. I don't feel nauseous much any more.
Food cravings/aversions: When I start eating, I feel hungry. But a lot of the other time, I can't really think of anything that sounds good. At this moment, I think pizza sounds good- hah! I've been wanting hamburgers fairly often. And sometimes I need chocolate- but that's normal when I'm not pregnant. My biggest change this pregnancy is that----drumroll.......... I don't like Sonic Dr. Pepper!!! I know- isn't that crazy! It doesn't taste good to me! I still like DP sometimes just from the grocery store, and sometimes from a fast food place, but not from Sonic! Lately I have been drinking tea with lemon from Sonic occasionally, but my trips to sonic are few lately.
What I'm Looking Forward To: It has been very strange to be pregnant this time and already have a girl and a boy. No matter what gender we have, we won't have to buy all new stuff. We are very excited to find out what we are having next week! Then we can plan a little better and get a few new things and decide on a name.
Here is a comparison of each of my pregnancies!!! I think this is fun :) In the picture of Gus, I was 16 weeks. In the picture with Maddie, I was about 17 weeks and 5 days. In the picture with Baby #3, I am 16 weeks and 5 days. These were the closest I could get to the same time!
You look great! Congratulations :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great and it sounds like you are feeling pretty good. I can't wait to hear what you are having.
ReplyDelete