Image Map

Monday, August 19, 2013

Your Ideas- Good Books- Help!

Gus loves books, and we try to read to him as much as we can! But, he is outgrowing and getting tired of a lot of the ones we have. I need some ideas for good books for a 2 1/2 year old. He can sit through long books. Please comment with any recommendations you have! I'd love to just go spend a few hours at the bookstore and read tons to see what i like, but that's a little tough with two little ones. Thanks for your help!!!

2 comments:

  1. How about all the Dr. Seuss books? We are starting a pretty good collection. They are long and I think they'll like them for a long time and will be great when they start reading themselves. My mom gave us a stack of Berenstein Bear books. That is all Naomi has wanted to read for weeks. She'll sit through the whole thing and seems to understand the jist of the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gus loves Dr. Seuss too! All he wanted to read for a while was Go Dog Go :) I might see if there are some more we can get!

      Delete