My Maddie,
You are 9 months old! As always, time is flying by. You are so much fun. I love watch your personality starting to come out. You are such a little firecracker!
You are wearing 6 and 9 month clothes. You are still wearing size 3 diapers.
You love to play, especially with Gus! You and Gus are having to learn how to play together.
You are also content to play by yourself some too.
You enjoy exploring all the toys in Gus's room and playing in the playhouse.
You also started enjoying being the the little car outside! You just cannot wait until you can run and play with Gus.
We have been working on getting you to nap longer in the afternoon, and you are getting better! My goal is to get you and Gus napping at the same time.
You don't mind being around a few people or people you know, but groups are not your favorite. You still don't always like people you don't know holding you, and you give me your sad eyes and put out your lips. I come running :)
I love the sparkle in your eye.
I love holding you, and I love when you hold me tight. I love to hear you say "MaMaMa."
I love you so much beautiful girl :)
No comments:
Post a Comment