1) Night one in the toddler bed- success! Gus did pretty well. He only got up a few times, which was fewer than the like TWENTY times he had been crawling out of his crib for the last two days.
2) I think the nesting bug is setting in. I felt the need to deep clean our bedroom yesterday, and then I was tired :)
3)When the kitchen is cleaned, I usually don't want to cook. Anyone else feel that way?!
4) I'm ready for Fall already. I made a trip to Hobby Lobby and really had to resist all the Fall decor. Hurry September- I want to decorate!
5) I'm looking forward to this weekend! Josh is off Saturday and Monday, and my parents are coming to visit!! Yay!
Happy Friday!!
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
I never want to cook when the kitchen is cleaned! I am also soooo ready for Fall.
ReplyDeleteCute toddler bed!
ReplyDeleteWell, no, no one wants to cook in a clean kitchen. How funny!
We are more than ready for fall, these 100 degree days are getting really old!
Blessings for a wonderful Lord's Day and enjoy your time with your parents!