Image Map

Friday, December 2, 2011

These are a few of my Favorite Things...

I hope that title made you sing :)

Favorite things today:

~Cloudy, cold, winter days that I get to stay home, stay warm, and plan for Christmas

~A sweet little boy, that gets cuter every day....
(I got the idea for this picture from Pinterest!)

~Our two dogs, who woke up so happy this morning and made me happy too

~The fact that is is 23 days until Christmas....... Can that be true???

~That I am going to spend the weekend making Christmas goodies and wrapping presents

~That I got our shower cleaned this morning so I don't have to think about it anymore.... talk about a housewife moment!

~That next weekend I get to spend time with my sister, mom, and grandmother, shopping like we used to every year growing up....

~Having my computer fixed!! I started working on photo books for Gus starting when he was born..... this is my idea of scrapbooking....I think the pictures will keep better anyway!

~Several times I noticed a woodpecker in our yard! I finally got a good look at him, and he is a Northern Flicker which looks like this:
God's creation is truly amazing.

~Wearing hats and scarves. I am just waiting for the day when hats are back in style and ladies wear them everywhere. I will be first in line to start!


("What to blog about.. hmmm")
(I feel weird putting pictures of myself on here...)

~As I am going to be making some Christmas goodies this weekend, what are your favorites?? Leave me a message if you have one, it will give me new ideas!! Happy Friday!!


Tickled Pink at 504 Main


friday favorite things | finding joy


6 comments:

  1. thanks for linking up. i'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I can't wait for the day I have my own yard then I will get a dog who makes me happy too. I looove dogs. Your baby is so cute, I love the picture of him with the tree lights.
    Visiting from the hop.
    http://beingmama.com/
    http://ohsoprettylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care what you make, want to send some to your pregnant friend??? ;-) Sounds like you have a wonderful weekend planned. Give Gus some hugs from us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dogs and babies and staying home? I'm in! Man he's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those pics of your sweet baby and the lights is just way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these favorites. Your little boy is so sweet wrapped in Christmas lights. So very adorable. The best gift.
    I love hats and would love it if people started wearing them again.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete