Gus supervised from his highchair, and Bear waiting close by for anything that might fall.....
Samson kept an eye on what Josh was doing.
I made peanut cluster, and the recipe can be found HERE
Josh made sugar cookies
And we had a fire going in the fireplace
Samson kept an eye on what Josh was doing.
I made peanut cluster, and the recipe can be found HERE
Josh made sugar cookies
And we had a fire going in the fireplace
I also made some Tomato Basil Soup for people. This was so easy! You can get mason jars at the grocery store or Hobby Lobby. Then I just glued some ribbon on the jars.

But...... just so you know....... not everything in the kitchen comes out looking good :)

On Sunday, we as a family lit the advent candle. I wanted to get a picture, but Gus fell asleep on the way home.
It is raining and is supposed to snow this evening!! I an still hoping that it might snow on Christmas, you never know :)
Gus is slowly getting over his ear infection. I am still fighting a cold too, but we are working hard to get well for Christmas.
I hope you all had a great weekend... it is 5 days until the big day!
But...... just so you know....... not everything in the kitchen comes out looking good :)
On Sunday, we as a family lit the advent candle. I wanted to get a picture, but Gus fell asleep on the way home.
It is raining and is supposed to snow this evening!! I an still hoping that it might snow on Christmas, you never know :)
Gus is slowly getting over his ear infection. I am still fighting a cold too, but we are working hard to get well for Christmas.
I hope you all had a great weekend... it is 5 days until the big day!


That sounds like a beautiful day!
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny, my dog waits under gracie's high chair hoping for left overs too =) I am loving your personalized gift labels, are they Erin Condren?
ReplyDeleteYes they are!!
ReplyDeleteThe actual Male Who seem to Dearly loved Thoughts through Roni Schotter – Thoughts are generally successful, musical, and may come up with power. https://imgur.com/a/gkI86mG https://imgur.com/a/t8U0NoG https://imgur.com/a/OiKXItH https://imgur.com/a/eQUD8gg https://imgur.com/a/wRbhpGU https://imgur.com/a/qSjHxaz https://imgur.com/a/2evofMz
ReplyDelete