Image Map

Monday, December 5, 2011

Thoughtful

On Saturday I wrote how I really "needed" a Dr. Pepper from Sonic but Josh had taken my car to work. Well, when he got home from work, he brought me one home without me even asking :)

And today when he came home for lunch, he brought me one again. I have to just brag and say what a thoughtful husband I have. He takes such good care of Gus and me. We are so blessed to have him.

That's really all I wanted to say, I'm thankful for such a sweet husband

4 comments:

  1. what a sweet hubbs! and thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today! and PS so jealous of your snow - we just moved from Texas (Dallas) to Oklahoma and it is coooold here now but no snow yet. OK and i HAVE to ask...where in West Texas are you? the reason I ask is my husband's family owns a chain of grocery stores all around there! (Lowes - do you know it?) :) cant wait to be new bloggy friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, a Sonic drink makes everything better and what a sweet, sweet Hubby and good for you for giving him a "shout out" on your blog. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! I live around Houston, but visit the Grandparents in East texas, in a town exactly the same! Sonic is right there.. Walmart is 15 minutes away and Target is 45 minutes away.. Well not exact same, but so similar.. So funny.

    <3xojo

    ReplyDelete