Image Map

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Stressed

So, I'm feeling a little stressed at the moment. There is nothing really wrong. I have nothing extremely pressing that I have to do. But still, I feel anxious. Josh took my car to work because it was icy, so I couldn't do what I usually would have done..... go to Sonic and get a Dr. Pepper :) So, I ate some chips and salsa....I feel a little better now. I don't want to feel this way when Josh gets home from work, I want to be ready for a relaxing weekend with him. Do you ever get stressed and don't know exactly why? I am not a fan...

Time to de-stress. I'm cooking some French Onion Soup for lunch. Then, maybe I'll make a trip to Sonic. And maybe wrap some presents. Life can't get much better than that, right???

God is good, all the time, even when I am stress. I'm casting all my cares upon Him. I'm praying for peace only He can give me. I know I will be fine. Just needed to vent a little. Now back to my soup...

2 comments:

  1. Monday was definitely a day like that for me! I had to turn on the Christmas music and take some deep breaths. Sometimes I literally have to talk out loud to myself to calm myself down from being anxious. I hope your afternoon is better now that Josh is home. Enjoy your wonderful, Christmasy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catie, Thanks so much for stopping by, I always enjoy making a new "blogging buddy."

    I think we all have days that we aren't on top of the world and we're just not sure why. Maybe it's a "woman thing" or maybe men have those days too. :o)

    Enjoyed browsing your blog. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete