Flowers from my sweet Husband- aren't the Christmas colors pretty!?!
This was actually for Gus, not for his mommy. His MiMi sent him a new cd, Psalty. I don't know how many of you are familiar with Psalty, but I grew up on it!! We had lots of tapes that I loved. This is the first one for Gus. It is lots of sweet kids songs. I am starting to play it and sing so Gus can learn these songs. I can't wait until he is old enough to sing them for me :)
Do any of you have any kid's cds that you recommend?
We are enjoying a day at home, nothing too exciting or fancy. Just laundry, dishes, and poopy diapers :) It's a good life
I love the Laurie Berkner cd's! It's music that I actually enjoy, but geared for kids. She is on Nick Jr & has a few cd's available for purchase! =)
ReplyDelete