Image Map

Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Star

I just looked out my window, the sun has almost disappeared, but one star is already shining brightly. I couldn't help but think of my Savior, and the star that pointed others to Him. This Christmas I have been trying very hard to take time to think about it's real meaning. One thought struck me very deeply the other day, and it brings tears to my eyes again as I write this. God gave his only Son, , because He loved me. Now I have a son, who I love with all my heart. I cannot bear the thought of giving him up, of watching him go through pain. How great is the love of God for us!!! He makes it more evident to me every day.

I pray this Christmas that "You may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to KNOW the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:18-19

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Love that you celebrate the true meaning of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete