~ I have not been planning our meals very well lately. I went to the grocery store on Tuesday but did not make a good list. I had to make something other than I had planned for dinner..... note to self- make a better list and actually look at it when shopping!!
~Gus stayed in his pjs all day yesterday. It's cold, and he needs pants on, but he can't crawl as well in jeans as he can in his footie pjs. So- he stayed in his pjs. Less clothes to wash.... right?!?!
~I was very proud of myself for not getting stressed out this Christmas. We planned easy meals, which was a good thing since our kitchen sink got stopped up and we couldn't use it.
~I have made two New Year's Resolutions. I never have been very interested in resolutions because the ones people chose are often hard to keep.
~I am very ready for all the snack food to be gone in our house. I want to eat all day long, even if I'm not hungry.
~All our Christmas decorations are still out. We will probably put them up this weekend. So since the tree is still up, I still turn it on! And you can't have a Christmas tree without Christmas music, so I'm still listening to that too....
Enough confessions for now.
I wanted to share one of my favorite gifts that Gus got for Christmas:

My mom and dad gave Gus this. I have been wanting to go to a Christian bookstore since Gus was born to look and stuff and never got it done. This Bible is so cute. I read it to Gus this morning, and he already can almost pay attention through the whole thing. I think it is a great introduction for kids. I highly recommend it!


what a cute bible! thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little Bible! Loved your confessions!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way about the snack food! Between the Christmas baking & the stocking full of candy, I am out of control! I can't start dieting till it's all gone (hahaha!)!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you linked up - adorable Baby Bible too. :)
ReplyDelete