Image Map

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Things I Like and Love

We went to a Christmas party last night and had such a nice time! There were lots of people we know there, so we enjoyed getting to catch up. We took Gus with us. These two boys I love very much :)

Here are some things I am liking on Pinterest right now:


I want to try these- Papas from Abuelos!



Jalapeno Popper Dip- it's a dip.... enough said :)



Peppermint Marshmallows- looks yummy



Textured Wallpaper lightswitch covers- I might could do this!




I loved to play Guess Who... and this is educational! Great idea

Source: flickr.com via Catie on Pinterest



Source: google.com via Catie on Pinterest



I grew up in these!

Source: google.com via Catie on Pinterest



This is beautiful and so Christmassy! I don't think that is a word by I'm still going to use it.

One thing I have noticed about Pinterest is that it shows you so much "stuff." I think it could be very easy to get caught up in finding things that you don't have and think you "need." I want to always just use this for ideas, not to make me feel like I need more stuff. I have everything I "need" right now. Just a thought....





google


lollipops

4 comments:

  1. Great family pics!

    And I've made the jalapeno dip...numerous times...SO good and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post! You are so wise to have a handle on "stuff" at such a young age. I'm busy trying to figure out how to get rid of a bunch of stuff that I probably should not have gotten years ago. :0). Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally digging the marshmallows, guess who and light switch covers!

    <3xojo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am laughing out loud about the pink sponge roller. I grew up on those too! That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete