Gus had a wonderful Christmas. Santa came to visit him, and he got lots of other fun things from all his grandparents and great-grandparents. Gus has still been struggling to get over his ear infection. We got him a new antibiotic, and hopefully he will be back to himself soon. He woke up at about 5:30 Christmas morning very unhappy. We fed him and gave him medicine. When he woke up at about 8:30, he was so happy! I went to get him and carried him to the living room where everyone was. He had big smiles for a house full of people that love him so much. We checked out his stocking to see what Santa brought.
Santa visited all of the adults too of course!
His big gift this year was from MiMi and Big Daddy- a little house! He has already been playing it and has his toys and books inside. I had a little house when I was little that I loved. I know Gus is going to have so much fun with this for years to come.
I saw this singing Winnie the Pooh months ago and fell in love with it. Gus likes it too.
I sat on the floor with Gus to open all his presents, and he was perfect. As I opened each thing, he played with it and was interested. It was so sweet. Then he got tired and took a nap while the rest of us opened gifts. I will just say, we were all very blessed and I know I got way more than I deserved.
My grandparents:
My parents:
Josh's Parents:
Christmas was just perfect. But, we did have one little mishap, our kitchen sink got stopped up. I think it had been a growing problem that just decided to present itself on Christmas eve. So, all the dishes just had to sit around the kitchen for 24 hours. We did not let this little thing mess up our Christmas!
One of the most fun things about Christmas was ....... a White Christmas!!! It was white when we woke up and snowed most of the day- big flakes. I just kept looking outside thinking how beautiful it was and how good God has been to us.
I hope your Christmas was wonderful too.

I LOVE these pictures! And it looks like you all got great gifts :) I'm so happy you guys had a great Christmas!
ReplyDelete