Image Map

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Whew!!!

What a day! What a week!!! This has been such a busy month for us. Today was no different.

This morning Gus and I made a trip to a nearby town for some last minute items for Christmas. We went to Hobby Lobby (can't resist getting wrapping stuff 50% off for next year) . We also went a couple of other places. We got some snow yesterday, and the road was actually a bit icy on the way, but on the way home it had all melted.

I am very happy to say, we have delivered all of our Christmas goodies to people in town! We made a list a few weeks ago, and we were able to take things to everyone on the list. I had planned to do this last year, but it didn't get done. (my excuse was that I was pregnant!)

Christmas shopping is officially finished! I still have to get some groceries later this week.

We have family coming tomorrow, and my house is still a mess. I will be running around in the morning..... throwing stuff in cabinets and closets.

It is 4 days until Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe it's only four days until Christmas?! Crazy!! This month totally flew by!

    ReplyDelete